Website Maintenance and Support Services
In the current economic environment, companies, organizations and institutions alike are seeking ways to reduce costs and add value to their marketing and communications strategies. Our professional Website Maintenance service deliverers just that.
Web Maintenance Services by a third-party can substantially reduce your costs by eliminating the need to hire full-time website design professionals or web content programmers. A web design company can typically handle maintenance and support as well as development and design. These featured Guides and Articles can be an additional web design tool for your arsenal.
Once your site is online, it will inevitably need to be updated to keep your content fresh. Sometimes it’s a simple change, like changing a date, or adding an event or you may want to add a new section or functionality to your site involving site-wide modification.
Maybe you already have a website designed in-house or by other designer and you need help fixing a few things, or maybe you tried to do the updates yourself and things didn’t work out as well. We can help you in maintaining such sites. We encourage you to view our website design examples to see how your site compares.
Unprofessional site updating often damages the site, no matter how unintentionally it might be. Links can be broken or lost, files exposed for easy exploit by hackers and spammers, un-optimized graphics slowing the page download.
Our Web Maintenance and Management services protect your site and investment in your be providing security, monitoring, and updates. In addition, our digital marketing firm continually meets the needs of your website, both immediate and long-term both technically and content-wise.
Our Website Maintenance tactics involve:
Keeping your website up-to-date:
Content editing can be accomplished with updated information, such as special offers, product changes, pricing changes, new product and services announcements, employee information changes and all those things that keep your visitors properly informed.
Maintaining & managing your site:
Using the newest technologies, we can monitor your site and make changes that improve your site performance for faster download and improved content spread. We ensure that new innovative features are implemented from time to time.
Secure & Protect your site:
Server side programming used for form processing, database management, search and display functions, shopping carts etc require regular updating to implement fixes for security holes discovered from time to time. We can manage ASP, PHP and Perl codes for all sorts of applications.
Re-structure your site contents:
Using your site access statistics like how many visitors your site has, and what they look at while visiting, we can help you re-structure your site contents and navigation elements for increased business.
Most maintenance jobs include at least the following:
- Modification and Addition of Website Content
- Image Manipulation and Addition (client supplied images)
- Newsletter & email list maintenance
- Shopping cart product updates
- Update announcements, articles, etc.
- Replace images i.e. pictures & graphics
- Adding/removing pages
- PDF creation and uploading
We will also maintain your website whenever you need changes and updates. This frees you up to concentrate on what you do best-Run and operate your business. Our experience with WordPress programming makes us a perfect candidate for maintenance.
Why would you want us to maintain your site?
- Frees you up to run your business instead of spending numerous hours learning how to maintain your site
- Accuracy is important to us. We know that your site and the information on it are important to you. We do our best to get it right the first time!
- Quick turnaround -Updates are usually done within 2 to 24 hours (except holidays and weekends)
Web Site Maintenance Policy:
- We maintain a current local backup copy of your website.
- “Maintenance” is defined as keeping the site current. It is not intended to be a redesign or revamp of existing content and design.
- Updates are completed within 24 hours of the time they are received, except weekends and holidays. Updates received after 3:00 pm PST may not be completed until the next business day unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Time is based on actual total time involved in completing the updates at the time of billing (usually on or about the 15th of the month). There is a one-half hour minimum charge for updates made during any given monthly billing cycle. If no updates or changes have been requested, there is no monthly fee for maintenance.
- Although we make every effort to make accurate changes, it is the client’s responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that need to be made. We do not charge for changes that are our fault. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular hourly update fees will be charged.
- We reserve the right to distinguish between “updates” and “new design”. New design work is charged at our design rate.
- Updates should be provided electronically (by email) as much as possible. Attachments should be in .txt or .doc (Word) format. Pictures need to be .jpg or .gif. Updates may also be sent by postal mail or by fax. These require retyping data or scanning photos and will cost more to complete the changes.
- Your website may be using third-party components (website trackers, weather info-feeds, etc.). We have no control over what third-party sites do and take no responsibility for loss of information due to actions of these sites. Any changes to your site stemming from regulations of these third-party components will be billed at the normal hourly rate. (Example, A retail site might be connected to Authorize.net. If Authorize.net requires changes in the code, this will be billed as normal maintenance fees.)We started off as an Atlanta web design company in 1996 and have vast experience performing web maintenance and support. Contact us if you are interested in learning more.