Atomic Design Terms of Service
- The Website content is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your personal responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this site meet your specific requirements.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Website are the property of the respective owners. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose without the permission of the owners of said Marks. All information and content located on the Website is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works, or using any content available on or through the Website for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- The Website may provide links to other Websites by allowing you to leave this Website to access third-party material or by bringing third-party content into this Website via "inverse" hyperlinks and framing technology (a "Linked Website"). The provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Website. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Website is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Website, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked website.
- Unless otherwise specifically stated, all content, products and services on the Website, or obtained from a Website to which the Website is linked (a "linked Website") are provided to you "AS IS" without warranty or any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security, or accuracy.
- Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a.) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice, or statement made through the Website by any party other than Provider, (b.) any content provided on links Sites or (c.) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Website. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Website or a linked Website, or your reliance on a product or service obtained from a linked Website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy , completeness or usefulness or any opinion, advice, or other content available throughout the Website, or obtained from a linked Website. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- The information, software, products, and descriptions of services published on the Website or a linked Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically does not warrant or represent that the content on the Website is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Website. Provider may change the content on the Website at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Website at any time.
- You agree that Provider, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental, or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Website or a linked Website, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider) unauthorized access , theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website.
- The Provider may contract with other companies or individuals in order to provide you services. You agree that the Provider cannot be held liable for any actions or inactions of any contractor used by the Provider in connection with providing you services.
- The Provider may terminate your access to the Website without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all Personal Data associated with your use of the Website. All provisions of the Terms of Service that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability.
- Your use of the Provider Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of the State of Minnesota, United States of America and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of law principles. You agree that you will first attempt to resolve any concern or issue with the Provider or with the use of this Website by communicating fully your concern with the Provider. Should communication with the Provider not resolve your concern or issue, you agree to submit your concern or issue to the courts of the State of Minnesota within one year of the dispute arising. You also agree that the successful party in any court action will be entitled to payment of its reasonable attorney fees involved in reaching a final offer.
- These Terms of Service and other referenced material are the entire agreement between you and the Provider with respect to the Website, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written, or electronic) between you and the Provider with respect to the Website and govern the future relationship regarding your use of the Website. You may choose to enter into a contract or proposal for production of goods with the Provider as a result of you use of the Website, and, if so, the terms of that contract or proposal, to the extent they differ from the Terms of Service, will be controlling. If any provision of the Terms of Service is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms of Service will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- Without limitation on any of our other rights or remedies at law, in equity or under these Terms of Service, we may terminate your license to use these Services, in whole or in part, including your right to use any Products, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached or violated any of the provision of these Terms of Service. This includes, but is not limited to, any rude, harassing, or other damaging statements that are made on the Provider's Website directed to any other customers of the Provider.
- The total aggregate liability of Provider arising from or related to your use of Provider's services, from all theories of liability and all causes of action, shall in no case exceed the total amount of fees actually received by Provider from you in the 6 months preceding your claim.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Provider against any third-party claim arising from or related to your use of Provider's services.
- Provider may assign this agreement without your consent in whole or in part at its sole discretion.
- By continuing to use this Website, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
Atomic Design does not guarantee web search rankings. Atomic Design’s recommendations, content, and consulting services are intended to improve your search rankings organically. Always comply with relevant guidelines from search engine providers when making efforts to improve search engine rankings.